Saturday 12 March 2011

Critical Review Of a Word


I like television series [read in plural and not like a African speaking half English. Which by the way would sound something like “I Robert M’Bagwa”. “Hi Robert what do you do for a living?” “I eat man. I civil war fight. Kill child and womaaan”]

Anyway, coming back to the point, I like the concept of series (plural as above) and am writing the next few blog posts in the form of a series “Critical Review of a word”! :) As the name of the series would suggest, it is purely a critic’s view on a word that is used in everyday life whose meaning, is unknown to the people [especially “cool” Indian facebooking kids] who use them. This is something that is purely my opinion. So if you are one of the ultimately cool all knowing people who are using the word, I don’t care. (* DISCLAIMER® *).

And oh from now on every article of mine from now on that requires the use of the Disclaimer® , its use shall be indicated like so: * DISCLAIMER® *.

P.S When you see the word Disclaimer®, please feel free to imagine the theme music from the movie Mission Impossible playing. Also try singing the “Barney is a dinosaur” song in the back ground. I am saying this because it messes with you. And I like messing with you. Aand our disclaimer [* does a “ribooche ribooche” bow thing, you know from the havels advertisement”*] deserves the sadistic joy of seeing the question mark on your face and seeing you plain and simply confused. Moreover, if you people forget the disclaimer it just gives you an excuse to look through the blog again.

Anyway the series start as soon as I get the free time. If you can’t wait for that….. *DISCLAIMER®* (the section about waiting.)

Signing off,
3rd Law.

2 comments:

  1. Anyway. No s. For such a grammatically correct post, I feel that should require some correction.

    ReplyDelete