Friday 11 March 2011

Wrestling Koalas

Dedicating this profile to all the hilbillies who have brought happiness and laughter into my life (Especially the guy from Simpsons who says "I cain't, I just cain't"). Hillbillies are an integral part of my life. I've always wanted that to be true and am still looking for a way to relate myself with these wonderful rural people. I wonder why there aren't any Indian hillbillies. But then again, I guess Americans get a kick out of our slumdogs going "INA?", just as I do.
It is just plain annoying that everytime I sit down to write an article, the first word in my mind is poverty. It is just that I have written so many articles about it that I'd rather be poor myself. In some vague hope that we will grow up to make a "change" our lovely teachers and paper-setters aptly include poverty in every goddamn thing. Speaking of change, it reminds me of Barack Obama, which in turn reminds me about Charlie Sheen (Don't ask how). It is just plain sad that my role model, the man with the perfect life on and off the set of Two and A Half Men gets fired off his own sitcom. It is pretty obvious the show would never be the same without him, and I am surprised that most people polled that he is replaceable. Without Charlie, the show will ever remain One and A Half Men. I mean, yeah the guy is pretty ballsy accusing the American Government of planning the 9/11 attacks and the Pentagon tragedy, and yeah he was found passed out in a hotel , wasted as bad as your alcoholic uncle , and yeah he has a custody battle with his wife, but the fact remains that he is awesome and many traits of my insensitive personality comes from him.
All this reminds me of Grand Theft Walrus, the game I got addicted to without even playing it. I feel an immense surge of adoration for Matt Groening, who came up with the wonderful idea for a sequel, portraying yellow weird people with an innovative twist in ridiculing celebrities and the perfect concoction of insensitiveness and racism. This is more of a rant than an article and as long as you read, the more convinced you will be that I am capable of helping you surface from the deep waters of daily bullshit.
Life is so overwhelming and I feel like crying all the time, especially when I see someone getting dumped on Baggage (LOOOL), again a brilliant business idea of Jerry Springer. We owe the small pleasures of life to TV(mainly) and the humour sequels it broadcasts, like The Bachelor and the ICC World Cup. The past few minutes you have spent reading this crap is a testimony to my indolance.
I welcome criticism so please feel free to point out the deformities in this post, provided you are okay with racial abuse.

Looking forward to a nice time blogging

Jiminy Billy Bob

2 comments:

  1. the 'randomity' of this article is a little low, as you ended up concentrating on two and a half men. :D

    Most parts of it evoked laughter, though. good work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Simpson hillbilly fellow is Cletus.
    "Now to check if this wall is idiot-proof. Cletus, dump something in the lake"
    "Oikaye"
    *tries to dump something in the lake but can't get past the wall*
    "I cain't. I just cain't" xD

    ReplyDelete