Sunday 31 July 2011

Eh blaah

Ok, since I haven't made a proper post since.. I joined this blog (the gummy bear post reaaaally doesn't count :P) Here goes..


I have no idea what to write about. @3rd law, nice post man! But I still find facebook easier to use than google plus. Google plus is crazy!! It has access to all the google things, including this blog probably. :/ :/

And haha you know what's funny? I still get the red underlining for 'google' and 'facebook' by spell check. :D Microsoft has to update its dictionary now doesn't it!!

So again, I've no idea what to write about. As I'm typing out this blog, my mom just asked me 'What are you doing?'

So come to think of it, I've had, 1..2..3, yes. 3 months of holidays (after the entrances got over, that is) and what have I been doing? Nothing. I wake up, I watch tv, I read a book, I facebook, I text, I eat and I sleep. For the first month it seemed like bliss. Being absolutely jobless with no studying work to do.

But now. It's BUGGING!! My brain will stop working completely if I continue to leave it as idle as I have!!! They say An idle mind is a devil's workshop. In my case, although, the devil just came down and killed my brain! It just doesn't work!

So then, I really don't know what to write about. (Now, this is becoming like Mark Antony's speech. 'For Brutus is an honourable man' :D)

So I'm gonna sign off, still being clueless as to what to write about. :P

Good luck to you folks, have a good college life!
Ciao. >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment